Re: Hunter 100S

To: sbyers@ec.rr.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hunter 100S
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:26:18 EST
I recall seeing an online video clip perhaps 5-10 minutes long (it  might
have been transferred from film) showing Geoff and, I believe, Tom Kovacs
going
over the car.  Geoff was pointing out several of the unique features  of the
car--I remember his mentioning extra gussets on cross members, etc.

I only met Fred one time--when a bunch of us were driving out to Tahoe in
2002 on the Route 50 tour Fred showed up at the hotel on a motor cycle just as
we were departing.

Best--Michael Oritt
In a message dated 1/11/2007 2:14:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,