Re: Hunter 100S

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hunter 100S
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:01:38 -0500
Yes, it was Tom Kovacs and Geoff Healey. The video was called "Just
in Time." It's fascinating to watch them go through the car and
discover unique aspects of the car. I think that W. S. (Bill)
Thompson (Team Thicko) produced it.

When the car was at Tahoe, Tom Kovacs took me all through the car
with Fred.

It is truly an original, unmolested example. As much as a one-off car
can be.  :-)

Randy Hicks
'56 100M
'62 BN7 MKII