FW: Fred Hunter car video

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Fred Hunter car video
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:31:21 -0500
And, thanks for bring this subject up. I am now sitting here with a glass of
vino (Australian - Patrick my Matey - never English to keep that thread
going also) Bringing tears to my eyes. Roger and Goeff doing an extremely
close inspection and explanation of what was done then and why. Nothing
"stock" about that car -- doubt if it would ever pass Concurse standards but
if one ever wanted documentation on a "REAL" Healey, this DVD does it!!!
Great Job. Explains the Healey philosophy of modifying as much as possible
to win the next race. Haven't watched it in a long time! Worth watching just
to see the looks on Goeff's and Rogers's faces as they look under, over and
through it!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com