RE: Bleeding brakes

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bleeding brakes
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:59:42 -0500
I have given this oft related sequence much consideration over the years
and, despite many "explanations" have yet to hear any good reason for it
except for the very rare cases where the rear wheel cylinders are connected
in series as is the case, as I recall, on the later TR7s and even then I
doubt that it would make any difference.

Michael Salter
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/