Barrett-Jackson Auction Coverage

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Barrett-Jackson Auction Coverage
From: Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:56:01 +0000
OK Team, I know how anxious you all are to keep your fingers on the
pulse of the "Austin-Healey world," and there's no better way to do it than to
check out my blog every day beginning today through Sunday for live, daily
updates from the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction in Scottsdale.  I'll be
dishing all the dirt on the Healeys there.  I've already posted my "Day 0"
Check it out:marquematters.blogs.comAnd if you get the SPEED channel and watch
part of their 40 hours of live coverage, be sure to look for a guy in a Union
Jack head wrap driving Jaguars across the block on Friday.  (It just might be
me.) Cheers!ReidReid TrummelEditor, Healey Marque magazine  Published by the
Austin-Healey Club of America
Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered by
Pandora.
http://radio.msn.com