Re: Overdrive planet carrier

To: Tomas Johnsen <toj@jmc.no>
Subject: Re: Overdrive planet carrier
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:16:01 -0700
Hi Tomas,

The main difference between the two OD ratios is that:

The 22% OD has 24 teeth on the large planet, 15 teeth on the small
planet & a 21 tooth sun gear.

The 28% OD has 21 teeth on the large planet, 15 teeth on the small
planet & a 24 tooth sun gear.

The large planets mate with the sun gear, the small planets mate with
the annulus gear.

Both use a 60 tooth annulus.

 From this I would assume that the planet carrier axle spacings are the
same on the two. Maybe someone with more knowledge will comment.

Regards,
Dave Russell
BN2