RE: Oil Tempeature Gauge

To: "'Dennis Broughel'" <brougheldp@wildblue.net>,
Subject: RE: Oil Tempeature Gauge
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:32:22 -0500
Hi Denis,

As you may know the 100S had an oil temperature gauge. The gauge was the
capillary type with a 270 degree needle sweep and it was installed in the
dash. As can be seen in this picture. The oil temp gauge is the one under
the mirror. (pics available to listers upon request)

The sender was installed into an adaptor braized into the side of the sump
(pan) as can be seen in this picture.

I have been using this same system in AHX12 for many race and rally events
and, despite having cracked the sump twice, the gauge has functioned
perfectly.

Michael Salter

http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/