Interior Vinyl Question

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Interior Vinyl Question
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:57:58 -0500
I got my bulk interior vinyl from Moss today and am very disappointed that
they would even think that this would work for a Healey .    The grain is all
wrong.  Closer to my MG than the Healey.

Can some one steer me in the right direction for black Healey interior vinyl
that looks correct. This would of course be for the dash and some of the side
panels.   If I'm going to take the time to recover all these interior pieces I
would at least like the grain to be right.

Thanks,   Mark