MOMA--Instrument Repair

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: MOMA--Instrument Repair
From: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:15:17 -0600
All:

I just talked to Margaret Lucas and she is indeed a very nice woman.  And
enthusiastic.

I sent a speedo and tach from a 100-4 to her to see if she could deal with
the pits on the silver medallion center.

She was very excited to tell me that centerpiece was repaired and the the
results were spectacular.  She has devised a technique that promises
authentic and long-lived appearance.

I have yet to receive the instruments back so I may be premature...but I am
very optimistic.

And, the bill is enclosed within the return package.  Other rebuilders
require payment prior to shipment.

I think I'm in love...

JR