RE: Motorhead 101 - JB Auction

To: 'Richard Feibusch' <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Motorhead 101 - JB Auction
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:45:09 -0500
OMYGOD

Alameda, California native when it was a town of around 80k and Bay Farm
Island was a true farm. Anyone remember John Olivera whose family owned it?
Understand now a yuppie enclave.

University of California, Berkeley Class of 1962. Go Bears! Rose Bowl and
NCAA Basketball  Championship in freshman year.

All night rallies leaving Lake Merritt in Oakland at 4pm ending in some
pizza joint 4am or so god knows where driving through the unmapped then new
sections of Walnut Creek, Concord, San Ramon Village (just rescued from cow
pastures)  and (gasp) Livermore.

Monkey Inn in San Francisco. Still have my Rally first place trophy from the
Monkey Inn Motor Club! Wizard of Oz Rally November 2, 1963!

Memories!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com