Re: Horns Revisited

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: Horns Revisited
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:55:42 -0500
Mark,

They are like the connectors used in the rear license plate lamp (might be the
same).  They're made from sheet stock and rolled/formed to look like an
elongated bell.  It's a solderless connection. You feed the wire through the
connector till the bare wire sticks through the small end, then fold the bare
wire back on to the connector.

There's also a steel/rubber cover that used to seal the cavity where the
connections are made.  It has two holes for the leads and one hole in the
center
for a screw to attach it to the horn.  At one point, Roger Moment was selling
the rubber portion.

Bob