Re: Horns Revisited

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Horns Revisited
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:56:27 -0500
Thanks Bob.  So can I just stick a probe or paper clip in the holes on the
horns to make a temporary connection to get the horns to "toot".    I
understand now that the "bell" connector was used, but do these just stick
into the horn holes or do they need the steel/rubber cover that you
reference?

Mark