Austin Healey Club USA - January Magazine

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Austin Healey Club USA - January Magazine
From: "Alan" <alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:17:47 -0000
Guys
My magazine arrived here in the UK Friday morning and what a truly superb
cover shot. The magazine as always is an excellent product and I had
devoured it cover to cover by the time I got to the office (I use the
train).

For those that might be interested I have posted a run up the Prescott
Hillclimb on YouTube (spookily this went up almost a week ago).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvt4DP4Nn-8
I'm not a racer and those among you that are will undoubtedly criticise my
lines and throttle control, however I pushed my BJ8 as hard as I dared. The
trailing throttle through Orchard was due to the off-camber of that sweeper
- very unsettling. I nearly landed in the gravel at the uphill Pardon
Hairpin, and the SemiCircle is a heart stopper as the unguarded outside edge
of the road looks like a drop into oblivion.

Back then the car was still in Left Hand Drive configuration and my
passenger hand held a Sony DSC camera in video capture mode.

It may add some atmospheric visuals to go with the fine words from Charles
Matthews.

Regards...........
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk