Re: Healey Silverstone ANSWER

To: grain@tdcmail.ca, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey Silverstone ANSWER
From: OldHealeys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:22:45 EST
In a message dated 1/24/2007 9:18:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
grain@tdcmail.ca writes:

I have a  question about the Healey Silverstone on page 15 of the
January  Issue of Austin-Healey magazine (incidentally my copy arrived
here  in Nova Scotia last Friday). It is sporting a very un-European
looking license plate. It looks to me like a plate from the province
of Alberta. Anybody know the connection between a Swiss Silverstone
and Alberta?

The Silverstone in question is owned by Marco Trevisan of  Switzerland.
Marco lived in Alberta for a number of years and visited  there last summer
(2006)
before coming the Healey Rendezvous at Nelson BC,  Canada.

The Silverstone is number D27. This car was raced in California in the  '80s,
sold to Florida in the '90s, and then to Marco....

Bill Emerson
EX owner of Silverstone E69