RE: coil mount

To: "Sid & Maria Bronson" <scbronson5@msn.com>
Subject: RE: coil mount
From: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:21:57 -0800
Hi Sid,
I welded up an aluminum bracket that mounts to the shroud support. To make
more room, I reversed the horns so the wires are under the shroud instead of
facing the engine. I have a BJ8, so both horns are attached to that support.
Here is a picture I have of it. My coil is probably completely different in
shape to yours, but at least you'll get the idea of the horn placement.

Best Wishes,
Greg