Re: Brake switch-Servo problem

To: Austin-Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake switch-Servo problem
From: Michael Gladwin <michaelgladwin@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:48:05 -0500
It may be of interest to Spridget owners that "Octane" magazine has
an excellent series of articles about John Sprinzel, Speedwell
Enineereing, Sterling Moss and PMO200 in the February issue.
Lancaster Mews, where the cars were prepared, is only three muses
(musi?) from Brook Mews North, another hot sports car location in the
60's, one which I oft frequented and on one memorable occasion was
administered to by one Dr? Raymond Baxter following a long, long
batchellor party (we're talking days and days here) -- but that's
another story.  Read the article you will enjoy it.

Mike