Brake switch-Servo problem

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake switch-Servo problem
From: "Bill Matthews" <matthewsarchitects@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:37:00 -0800
Hello,
I am stumped.
When I bypass the brake switch the brake lights come on which leads me to
think that the brake switch is either defective or there is not enough
pressure in the system to activate the brake switch. The brake fluid
reservoir is going down 1/4" in two hours driving. We bled the system
several times but could not get rid of a little "soft" pedal. We can find no
signs of a fluid leak. Could the servo be defective and be filling up with
fluid? I can hear it "activate when I step on the brake.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill Matthews  67 BJ8