New member with BN2

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: New member with BN2
From: "Richard Korn" <rkorn@simnet.is>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:13:04 -0000
Hi,

I recently became the second owner of  a BN2 ( 10th of Feb. 1956, according to
the heritage cert.) My first Healey..It4s never been taken apart  and seems to
have been left untouched since about 71 when the original owner past
away.Except for rather tired paint,seats eaten by mice and poor bumpers, the
car is in quite fine rust free condition. still has the original tires and
spare which has never been used. It sounds fantastic!!
It has 12989 original miles and I4m curious if this might be the lowest
mileage unrestored BN2??

I have joined the AHCA,read most of the important books and received loads of
help already from certain truly amazing people on the list. I look forward to
asking lots of questions and having a great time with my "new" car.

Richard Korn

64007'12"N 21051'09"W