Re: New member with BN2

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New member with BN2
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:10:39 -0500
Richard
You have a time capsule that hopefully reflects the original car. Since you
have looked at reference documents, and the car has very low mileage it may
reveal details that can be easily lost.  I was surprised how much had be
fiddled with (read changed from original) by previous owners when I bought my
BN2 in 1965. Of course at the time I didn't know what original really was, nor
did I care. Document your car the best you can. It will be helpful during your
ownership and may help others that are piecing their treasures back together.

I tried to load your lat / long coordinates in the global locator but it showed
that you were somewhere in the water between Sweden and Finland. I guess I did
something wrong. Lets see, simnet.is, Iceland maybe?
Aloha
Perry