Re: new member BN2 part 2

To: "Richard Korn" <rkorn@simnet.is>, "Healey list"
Subject: Re: new member BN2 part 2
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:00:30 -0500
Hello all,

Not wishing to let the cat out of the bag, but if all goes well we are going
to try to do a bit of an impromptu tech session around Richard Korn's car
while at Conclave in Burlington, Vermont.

It will be the only chance for folks to see this car as it is before it goes
to its new home. Picture a BN2, Healey Blue over Ivory, teal blue interior,
caught in a time warp.

Can you spell "original"?

Can you spell "patina"?

Bring your cameras and note pads.