Re: Early Friday Funny

To: <ahy3000@comcast.net>, "Robert Larson"
Subject: Re: Early Friday Funny
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:28:43 -0500
This y'all thing is interesting. It seems obvious to me that it originates
from the two words "you all". Another way to say "all of you", which
certainly seems to be in the plural sense to me.

It's amazing what a bunch of ex-colonials left on their own can do to
destroy the Queen's English, "eh"? <grin>

Just a comment from a loyal understated non-offensive Canadian....

Rich Chrysler
U.E.L.