Re: side curtain rebuild

To: Warthodson@aol.com
Subject: Re: side curtain rebuild
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 13:26:25 -0500
Gary,

I'm no expert, but I've only found felt in one channel - for the window that
slides.  The channel for the fixed window is bare and pretty narrow (1/8"+).
Not sure that a piece of felt would fit.  Do both windows of the reproductions
slide?  The Nocks sell flat felt material for the sliding channel.  I'm also
looking for the buffer that goes in the top front corner.  Peter Svilans sent
me
the dimensions from some originals and I'm trying to find a source or get them
made.  Let me know if you have any luck.

Bob
'62 BT7