Need some help

To: "List Austin Healey" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need some help
From: "Gene Kwiatkowski" <genski434@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:39:44 -0500
Listers,

Recently started the rebuild of my Bn1 engine only to discover a cracked
piston.
Some suggest that just replacing one piston is not desirable, while others see
no problems with it.  Suppliers don't want to break up a set, so they say.
The other pistons are in good shape including the rings.
I would like to replace the single .030 over, 4 ring concave, piston to match
the ones I have.
I have located a used set of .030 over but not a single. If I have to resort
to a used set then
I'll have 3 individual pistons I'd be happy to sell and break up the set.

Appreciate any suggestions from the list.
You guys are great....

Gene
Bn1