A little football funny early

To: Healey List List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: A little football funny early
From: David Nock <healeydoc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 10:06:41 -0800
A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had
great seats right behind their team's bench.

After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. "Oh, I
really  liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all
the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing
each
other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"

She said "Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the
rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the
quarterback!   Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only
25 cents!!!!