knuckle busting tranny drain plug

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: knuckle busting tranny drain plug
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:56:25 -0600
Hey folks,

Anyone know of an upgrade for the BN7 3000 tranny drain plug? This notched
screw on plug is a horrid knuckle buster. The tool I have slips off nicely
as I try to tighten the thing. I would like a nut of some sort that I can
use a crescent wrench on. Any advice on a better designed plug or a better
tool that will stay on when you push hard?

Cheers,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA
66 E-Type FHC
http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html
BG Euro Classics Car Club President
Bowling Green, KY

Valentines Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping