RE: knuckle busting OVERDRIVE/tranny drain plug

To: ahpowered@hotmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: knuckle busting OVERDRIVE/tranny drain plug
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:02:58 -0600
Sorry...I suppose it is the overdrive plug/cap on the bottom I am referring
to. It is round and flat with notches around it. Any upgrades avail?

Thanks,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA
66 E-Type FHC
http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html
BG Euro Classics Car Club President
Bowling Green, KY

>From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
>To: healeys@autox.team.net
>Subject: knuckle busting tranny drain plug Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:56:25
>-0600
>
>Hey folks,
>
>Anyone know of an upgrade for the BN7 3000 tranny drain plug? This notched
>screw on plug is a horrid knuckle buster. The tool I have slips off nicely
>as I try to tighten the thing. I would like a nut of some sort that I can
>use a crescent wrench on. Any advice on a better designed plug or a better
>tool that will stay on when you push hard?
>
>Cheers,
>

>Scott Willis
>Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
>59 MGA