Re: Red seats

To: richchrysler@quickclic.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Red seats
From: dracmarine@aol.com
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 11:39:07 -0400
I have the seats out of the car as I am installing a new interior, etc. I'll
see if I can locate some pictures I took in any case.  Also I have the BMHT
which indicates the car was Colorado Red (Its white now) but I need to look at
it tonight when I get home to see if says more than that.  I believe it was
with black trim but I have evidence the car was tracked with a bunch of other
BN7's here in the bay area in the 60's so who knows what is real and what isn't.
AOL at AOL.com.