Re: wheel hub stub-dust cap

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, "list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wheel hub stub-dust cap
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 12:07:44 -0400
OK, we're all family here.   Who are the venders?   Or should we all go
through this problem over and over and over again.

Personally I would make a phone call to the sales rep before heading down
this path and just ask if they remember the problem and whether or not it
has been corrected.

Thanks Guys,   Mark