RE: BJ8 Door Handles

To: "Charlie Frazer" <cfrazer@jcomm.uoregon.edu>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: BJ8 Door Handles
From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 08:26:58 -0400
there is a tool for doing this.  I bought one years ago--think from a reg
auto parts store.  Basically you insert it in front of all the parts except
the handle---then pust all that mess past the hole.  Hole it there.  then
put the handle on and line it up with the exposed hold and insert pin.
Works for me all the time.  I use a nain that I cut to size.  I have no
spring behind the door handle of my BJ8.  Never did.  Have on on the window
winder though.

tom