Re: april marque

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: april marque
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 10:08:24 -0700
Ed Driver has privately and graciously pointed out that I was
confusing the A-H magazine March-April issue with the Healey Marque
April issue.  That's what comes from subscribing to both and filing
them sloppily.  And looking at them without care.  Sorry.

For the record:  the April 2007 Healey Marque has a photo of John
Close's 100-six -- which I had filed with the A-H magazines by
mistake.

I have had the April Marque for some time and just received the May
issue here in San Diego.

-Roland