Re: Steering Column Brace

To: "Dave Schweninger" <quenty@ntelos.net>, "Healeys at Autox"
Subject: Re: Steering Column Brace
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 09:43:49 -0800
This brace goes from the top bolt in the steering column "clamp" to the
upper (of the 2) bolts that fasten the windshield post.  The brace installs
w/ the tabs pointing down.  The brace does have a slight bend in it about 6"
in from the left end.. This from my BT7 which is original, unrestored.

John Snyder