Re: oil filter

To: "Brian Drab" <brian_drab@infoserve.net>
Subject: Re: oil filter
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 10:31:21 +0800
Brian -

>From a previous post to the list:

AC                                   -PF56

Fram                                -PH43, PH3569, PH3600, PH3963

Motor Craft                    - FL400-A

NAPA                             -21516

Purolator                        -L20195, PL20195

Valvoline                        -VF3600

Wix                                  -51516

K&N                               -HP-2009          (HP=High Performance)

Comparison Filter Study
http://www.frankhunt.com/FRANK/corvette/articles/oilfilterstudy/oilfilterstud
y.html

FYI I think the NAPA and the Wix are one and the same.

Best,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1