SJ08 Give-Away Help Needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: SJ08 Give-Away Help Needed
From: "r moses" <sprite58@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:17:31 -0500
Sprite Jubilee 2008 Give-Away Spridget Help Needed

Listed here is the extent to which the Sprite Jubilee 2008 Give-Away
Spridget will need rejuvenation help.

ANYBODY can help in giving life back to this Give-Away car. More than one
person can work on a project at the same time.   If you help, then your name
will be added to the Give-Away plaque presented with or attached to the car.

Choose a number or numbers below in front of the [     ]  box of
everything that needs to be done.  Let Rick Moses know the date when and
where you wish to help.  Most any time would be OK.  There are two garages
at my dental office that can be used at any date and  in any type of
weather.  I have a trailer that can be used to move the car for more
involved procedures if you  feel more comfortable at your home or shop.

Contact us nationwide toll free at 877-748-3165 (8SPRITE1MK) or
717-534-2222, 717-534-2525 Ricks dental office or 717-379-5752 & Cindys
mobile phone 717-379-5572.  Email SpriteJubilee @ hotmail.com

The Give-Away car tentatively will have a red 1968 MG Body with a gold
Bugeye bonnet.  The interior may be black because the existing seats are
pretty good and black in color, but other colors will be considered.  We may
use gold color in other parts of the car.  Please consider gold wire wheels,
gold transmission cover, a gold racing stripe/s over the trunk area.  We are
open to any suggestions that would make this car spectacular.

The 1968 Midget is in pretty good condition.  The major mechanicals of the
vehicle are good baring the transmission.  Although, all the mechanicals
should be rechecked.  Changing the bonnet to a Bugeye will require some
expertise so it works well.  It has been done many time before by lots of
people so I do not see any problems.  The doors are in good condition but
one needs the glass to be reinserted and new vinyl interiors. The interior
needs to be spruced up with some new carpet to look sharp.

SJ08 Give-Away will receive an official Pennsylvania inspection by a
licensed shop.  This will help protect those who volunteer their help and
donated items from any legal ramifications.

Sufficient numbers people will need to volunteer their time and materials to
put this vehicle into Give-Away condition.  Then this prestigious, hopefully
famous & unusual car WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.

I have purchased the car and it has at least $1500.00 worth of value in it
as it sits right now.  It has a clear title in Pennsylvania in the name of
Richard James Moses.  It is noted as a 1968 MG Midget vehicle with the VIN
number being GAN4U3714G.  The car will be given as a gift to the winner I
suspect there will be no taxes due.

Whether you help with this project or not please give us your opinion as to
how this car should be fairly given away.  In Pennsylvania gambling is
controlled by the State so we will not be SELLING any tickets to win this
car as I believe it takes a special license.

Keep smiling,
Rick Moses

More photos, more messages, more storageget 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.