belated info on bagging journals

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: belated info on bagging journals
From: "R. Cobb" <rcobb@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:16:57 -0500
I have been away for a bit and returned to read the digest version of
the list.

I note controversy regarding the condition of club magazines that some
listers receive.

My personal experience is that the Healey magazines are almost always
pristine when I receive them at my P.O. Box.  There is the occasional
exception.

That said, I researched some cost information, for what it is worth.  I
also belong to another national auto club that bags its monthly
publication.  Their costs, to polybag 9328 copies, is $959.52 (for the
polybagging fee).  This comes to about 10 cents per copy, in the
quantity that is being bagged, or about $1.20 extra per year.

This info is provided for anyone's use, with no personal agenda affixed.

Robert
'66 BJ8