RE: belated info on bagging journals

To: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: RE: belated info on bagging journals
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 22:36:32 -0700 (PDT)
Doug, Again, here, here ......and thanks.

Would our founding fathers, in their common sense
wisdom, please do it and move on ....

Robert.

--- "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com> wrote:

> Think about it. This is not a matter of logic, but a
> matter of common
> sense. Ever wonder why the Founding Fathers chose a
> Democratic
> Republic rather than a true democracy? Because one
> person, one vote
> does not work. Let's say the vote is against
> bagging. That means those
> with the damaged magazines will continue to get
> them, while life for
> the rest goes on as normal. If the vote is for
> bagging then all the
> magazines arrive in original condition and it only
> cost us an extra
> $1.20/year. Hello. It amazes me how people will
> debate a trivial issue
> to death, but refuse to take a stand where it
> counts, because that's
> not their job or someone else will take care of it.
> Of course if we
> still had the old Chatter heavy paper magazine we
> probably wouldn't be
> having this discussion. Let's just do it and move
> on.
>
> Again IMHO
>
> Doug

                        Robert
  Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

  If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/