Re: OIL - beware

To: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OIL - beware
From: "TERRY COLL" <coll44@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 09:11:08 -0400
John et al,

I was advised at a recent British car show that diesel oil should not be used
in gasoline engines.  The gent who I spoke with is a machinist and said
something to the effect that it doesn't have the cleaning properties of the
oils formulated for gasoline engines.  I've cc'd him in the event I mistook
his advice.

Terry Coll  '64 BJ8

The confusion continues