RE: Garage floor finishes

To: heard@datatrontech.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Garage floor finishes
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:24:47 -0700
Hi Heard:

     I'm looking at daichcoatings.com for a shop project I'm doing right
now.

Dick / Cashmere, Wa
Bj8

----Original Message Follows----
From: "heard" <heard@datatrontech.net>
To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage floor finishes
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:18:02 -0400

I am loooking for floor finish recommendations for a new shop I'm building.
I am currently considering the epoxy finishes but would like some input.  I
hear the cheap ones available at the big box stores are not so durable,
especially against hot tires.  I am not willing to pay $6/sq. ft. for the
professional version of this stuff since the shop is about 1000 sq. ft.  The
name escapes me right now, but Hot Rod mag recommended an epoxy system a
while back that sounded pretty good.  Anyone familiar with this brand?

The only other options I can think of are to just paint it or leave it bare,
but I would like to hear from anyone on what they have used and how durable
it is.

Thanks,
Heard Saxon
DeBary, FL