RE: Various questions

To: "'John Trifari'" <jtrifari@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Various questions
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 11:52:25 +1000
G'day John

Had the same problem with a jammed olive nut. I applied a little heat and as
the olive is brass it expands at a slightly quicker and greater rate than
the tube. Use a pair of pliers to gently edge it off the tube.

Don't have those named stores in Australia.

At close to a million Aus$ I just counted out enough coins from my change
bowl - so sorry it's mine.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia