Tires

To: Healey forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires
From: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:39:26 +0200
Friends,
I can't recall who asked for tire information not too long ago, but
yesterday I received the most recent information from Vredestein
regarding their 'Classic' tire range.
Vredestein produces two groups, Sprint +  and Sprint Classic. Sprint +
is for slightly lower speeds than Sprint Classic.
Present  production range in Sprint Classic in 14" and 15":

155 SR 15 82 S
165 HR 15 86 H
185 HR 15 91 H
185 HR 16 93 H
195/70 VR 14 91 V
205/70 VR 14 95 V
175/70 HR 15 86 H
185/70 HR 15 89 H
205/70 VR 15 96 V

Present production range in Sprint + in 14" and 15":
175 R 14 88 T
185 R 14 90 S
165 R 15 86 S

Can't say anything about availability of these tires in the USA,
unfortunately.

Regards,
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands (=Vredestein country)
1964 BJ8 29432