Re: Overdrive Engagement Problem

To: "Rick Swain and Wendy Grant" <grain@auracom.com>
Subject: Re: Overdrive Engagement Problem
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:27:14 +0800
Rick -

It sounds to me like your overdrive throttle relay is somehow cutting out
the circuit.  By the way, you can't eyeball the throttle relay because to
adjust it you have to twist the lever on the shaft, so if the shaft is off,
then the cutout position is off too, regardless of whether the lever looks
right or not.

I'd run through all the electrics and make sure the relays and switches are
all working correctly, and the connectors are all firm and in good shape.

Alan