FYI Squeak

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: FYI Squeak
From: "Leonard Berkowitz" <drberkowitz@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 21:49:47 -0400
I recently started to here a squeak from what sounded like the left rear
wheel.  My first thought was that there was a loose spoke, so I checked
every spoke on every wheel. All appeared tight.  Next up I thought it might
be the springs so I rocked the car and got no squeak.  Tonight, just on a
whim, I decided to check the knock-offs.  Well much to my surprise the left
rear was slightly loose. I gave it a few hits with my lead mallet and got it
to tighten about 1/8 turn. The squeak went away.

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the im Initiative now.
Its free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07