100 BN1 overdrive problem

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100 BN1 overdrive problem
From: "Manuel Formosinho Sanchez" <ManuelFS@Emparque.pt>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:22:56 +0100
Hi everybody I have been absent from the list for some time but here I am
again and as usual I need your help. My overdrive has some unexpected
reactions that I will try to explain the best I can:

I am running with the overdrive engaged at around 75 mph, the OD switch is on,
now I press the accelerator full throttle and at this moment the OD disengages
(OD switch still on), I lower the speed and the OD engages automatically. This
has never happened to me before and I believ that it is not normal. Any ideas
how to fix it?

Thanks

Manuel Sanchez

55 BN1