Friday Funnies (An Oldie)

To: INSPTWO@MSN.COM, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Friday Funnies (An Oldie)
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 09:54:23 EDT
Another  FRIDAY FUNNIES-

A bear  walks into a bar in Billings , Montana and sits down. He bangs on the
bar with  his paw and demands a beer.
The bartender  approaches and says, "We don't serve beer to bears in bars in
Billings."

The  bear, becoming angry, demands again that he be served a  beer.

The  bartender tells him again, more forcefully, "We don't serve beer to
belligerent  bears in bars in Billings."

The bear, very angry now, says, "If you don't  serve me a beer, I'm going to
eat that lady sitting at the end of the  bar."

The  bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve beer to belligerent, bully bears
in bars  in Billings."

The bear goes to the end of the bar, and, as promised, eats the woman.  He
comes back to his seat and again demands a beer.

The  bartender states, "Sorry, we don't serve beer to belligerent, bully
bears in  bars in Billings who are on drugs."

The bear says, "I'm NOT on  drugs."

...........You're  gonna love this......

The  bartender says, "Well You are now. That was a barbitchyouate.