Hmm...

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Hmm...
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 23:46:51 -0600
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Healey Dream
Date:   Fri, 8 Jun 2007 09:39:59 -0600 (MDT)

seconverse@gmail.com

 Dear Sir or Madam,

I recently joined the Yahoo group for the Austin Healey California-San Diego
club.  They suggested that I contact you for a possible solution to my
problem outlined below.
  I'm really hoping to give my college friend's Dad an incredible Father's
Day gift in a few weeks.  His life-long dream has been to drive an Austin
Healey.  Obviously, this type of exquisite taste cannot be sated at any old
limo or luxury car rental emporium.  I have been on an endless Web search to
track down an Austin that he might be able to at least *sit* in, somewhere
in the vicinity of Sacramento or San Francisco.  He is here for his
daughter's (my friend's) wedding, which will make it all the more memorable
if we could make this happen for him.  Any help or suggestions you might
give is greatly appreciated.

  Scott