Healey 100 Information

To: owner-healeys-digest@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey 100 Information
From: healeybn4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 20:33:03 -0400
I am trying to research history of my 100.B  The car: BN1-L/160880 started
life as a LHD, Healey Blue, with blue interior.B  It was built in August of
1954 and shipped to Dusseldorf, Germany and presumably to sold to a US
Serviceman.B  The car was imported to the US and was last registered in
Pennsylvania.B  Someone weldedB a roll bar into the car.B  It was re-imported
to the UK in the mid 80's, as a wreck with a bent front end, and no body
work.B  If anyone on-line, has any information on this car, I would greatly
appreciated it.

The car has now been fully restored, converted to RHD, installed a 4 speed
gear box, builtB to Le Mans specifications, and painted Reno Red over
Black.B B I will have the car at Concalve 2007 in Burlington in two
weeks.B B

ThanksB in advance for any information.

Cheers, Pete Sturtevant

healeybn4@comcast.net