Rendezvous convoy

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Rendezvous convoy
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 20:44:09 EDT
In a message dated 6/9/07 5:25:48 PM, owner-healeys-digest@autox.team.net
writes:

> Cully & I will be driving our cars to Rendezvous 2007, from Walnut Creek,
> CA
> to Richland, WA.  Who else in the greater Bay Area is going?  Anyone
> organizing a convoy or group?  We'd like to go up in two days (Sunday &
> Monday
> - - I-5, Rt. 97, Rt. 14 or I-30/730) and maybe come back via back roads in
> three
> days (Friday, Sat. & Sunday).  What routes are others taking?
> Vrooom vrooom,
> John
> Erika the Red

John, I'll be going up the previous week for a MINI meet in Hood River, but
would be happy to take three days to come back and would enjoy driving back
with you. I'll be in a funny new car (very small, but with a/c, stereo, real
windows, etc. -- sorry) so if anyone has a passenger who might want a little
more
comfort for part of the trip back, they're welcome to ride with me. Contact me
off line for arrangements.
Cheers
Gary Anderson

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.