Installing new shock mounts-worth changing camber/caster???

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Installing new shock mounts-worth changing camber/caster???
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 09:13:58 EDT
Listers,

I'm approaching the point in repairing my frame where I have to replace the
damaged/poorly repaired shock mounts and I am debating whether to change my
camber from the existing positive to a minus 1 or 2 degrees.

My questions are;

Is it worth changing the camber angle?

If so what is the most desirable for normal/agressive street use?

What is the actual measurement per degree of change?

What are the negative aspects of camber change without an appropriate  change
in caster?

What is the best way to change caster angle?

As always, all and any other words of wisdom are appreciated.

Gary Bouffard
60 BN7
Southington, Connecticut