Re: June AHCA Marque

To: "E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>, Austin Healey list
Subject: Re: June AHCA Marque
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:57:11 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Ed;  My June issue arrived last Friday and included the annual directory.
As you know, the Healey Marque for the AHCSO is shipped in bulk to our local
newsletter editor/distributor and it is then bagged with our local club
newsletter , "The Resonator", and mailed out to our members.   This probably
adds roughly a week to the delivery process.    I expect your issue will be
landing on your doorstep either today or tomorrow.    Just to wind you up, it
really is a good read. ;-)
  --Scott
  Scott Morris          Simcoe, Ontario, Canada         '62 MkII BT7,  '60 MkI
BN7
  PS: If it takes a few extra days, keep smiling; you know Murphy Lives

"E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net> wrote: << Has anyone received the June
issue of the Marque? >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

 All new Yahoo! Mail -