Re: June AHCA Marque

To: John Trifari <jtrifari@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: June AHCA Marque
From: "E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:41:19 -0600
Greetings Lads

I would like to thank all who replied. About three weeks ago when the issues
about mailing and condition of Marque's was discussed,  Reid Trummel
mentioned that the June issue had gone to press.  This piqued my curiosity
as to how quickly an particular issue was received.

Receipt of the Marque in the US ranges  from May 30 to June 10th with one
individual stating he had yet to receive his copy - sample size was 10, far from
a statistically  meaningful sample size.

 From my home club,
AHCSO, I was told the package was mailed June 1.  Two club mates received
them last Friday. The Marque was packaged and mailed in southern Ontario
and residents of  south Ontario had up to a seven day wait for delivery.  It
will be interesting to see how long it takes to arrive here on the prairies.

As suggested by some in the earlier discussions, this truly appears to be a
postal service problem.  Again thanks to all who replied.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon
'53 BN1  '65 BJ8  '89 Morgan 4/4