Re: VIR Races

To: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>, healey list
Subject: Re: VIR Races
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:12:05 -0400
Alan,
I thought of that myself, but it doesn't make sense to replace a 150 hp
in stock form engine with a 108 hp max. stock engine, even though there
would be some weight saving.  It would make more sense to use a B-30
engine from a 164 and build it up from there, and still most likely get
some weight saving.
I vote for Steve's explanation.
Charlie